Monday, June 22, 2009

Max at Wal-Mart

I can't believe my baby is two years old! Oh, how time flies. Pretty soon I won't be able to put him these adorable smocked outfits. I know Ashley can't wait for that day to come! We have been busy this summer. The boys have been going swimming at The Club, Sam has had basketball camp, and a reading seminar, and Gus has school Tues. and Thurs. The library has also been keeping us busy with their cute program they have for the boys once a week. Sam checked out some first grade books and has been reading wonderfully. We can't wait for our two beach trips in July, and for Granny and Grandpa and Susan to visit. I am so thankful to have healthy, wonderful boys, and a wonderful husband. Happy Father's Day, Ashley! We spent father's day weekend with Mimi and Papa which included golf, swimming, lots of good food and family time. Happy
Father's Day to you, Dad! We miss you and hope you come and visit us soon.

No comments: