Monday, June 22, 2009

summer fun















This is our new golf cart that Papa got for us. We took the boys to the neighbors birthday party on it. Then we parked it in the shed at the Country Club so that Ashley can take it golfing.
Sam is a wonderful swimmer. He can hold his breath for so long that it kinda scares me. He loves to snorkle all the way across the pool. Gus is becoming such a little man with his big vocabulary and imagination. His favorite things are power rangers, and star wars. Gus is always either wearing a sock or a power ranger glove on his right hand. He knows just when to give me a hug! He is so sensitive and thoughtful. At dinner time Gus says our first blessing which is "God is great" and Sam follows with his spontaneous blessing which goes something like this... "Thank you for the world, the beautiful animals, my brothers, my mom, my dad, my grandparents, this whole world, the birds and Jesus in his Christ... Amen" Doesn't that just melt your heart?










No comments: